Race day package pick-up: is between 8 am and 9 am at the Stanley Park Pavilion.
- Registration – Online registration is now closed but you can still register in person during package pickup at the Denman Running Room on Thursday from 4 pm to 8 pm and Friday from 12:00 noon to 6 pm ($43 – CASH ONLY please).
- Start time – Please note the new start time of 9:30 am for race morning on Saturday, March 15, 2014.
- T-shirts – Are not included with your race entry. They were for sale as a pre-order online as an additional cost.
- Race Course - For the first time ever, the BMO St. Patrick’s Day 5k is taking to the road! The race will kick-off at 9:30 am starting on Pipeline road and head south following our Maserati Pace Car and continue a scenic 5k loop around Stanley Park and finish at the Stanley Park Pavilion. NOTES: Access to Pipeline road will close at 9:00 am. The course will be run on Pipeline Rd, Stanley Park Drive and Pipeline Road Extension with closures from 9:30 to 10:30.
- Bag Check: Is being put on by a team from the Arthritis society and will be by donation. They are also providing some prizes with bag check.
- Parking: Parking is limited so please try to take transit where possible.
For more Race Day details, please click here.